Site Support Team
The Site Support team at Veeva offers unlimited chat, email, and phone support for SiteVault Free customers. The team can help you to answer questions such as:
- I submitted a site signup request but haven’t heard anything in 48 hours. What should I do next?
- What do I do when the only Site Administrator user for our site is no longer at the organization?
- How do I locate a specific document using a filter or view?
- How do I finalize a document?
- Another user sent me a task, but I’m not seeing it. Why not?
See below for more information and how to contact the Site Support team.
- How to Contact the Site Support Team
- Support Hours
- Scope of SiteVault Free User Support
- Support Response Times
How to Contact the Site Support Team
You can contact the Site Support team in the following ways:
- Chat: During standard business hours, click Chat in the lower-right corner to chat with a member of the Site Support team. During non-business hours, you can click Help to leave a message and we’ll get back to you.
- Email: email@example.com
- The links below provide the most up-to-date information on Veeva Systems’ service status. If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed, please contact the Site Support team.
SiteVault Free user support is available during standard business hours. Standard business hours do not include weekends or public holidays.
|Standard Business Hours|
|Americas (incl. the United States)||8:30 AM – 7 PM EST|
|Europe||8:30AM – 5:30 PM GMT|
|Asia Pacific||7:00AM – 5:00 PM GMT+8|
Scope of SiteVault Free User Support
SiteVault Free user support consists of:
- First-line support includes but is not be limited to:
- a direct response to users with respect to inquiries concerning the performance, functionality, or operation of the product(s),
- a direct response to users with respect to problems or issues with the product(s),
- a diagnosis of problems or issues of the product(s), and
- a resolution of problems or issues with the product(s).
- Product updates, fixes, security alerts, and critical patch updates
- General releases, limited releases (where applicable), maintenance releases, and documentation updates
- Access to SiteVault Support for assistance through chat, email, and phone
The following items are considered out of scope for standard SiteVault Free user support:
- Training/how-to sessions
- Modification of customer data
- Setting up reports
Support Response Times
The Site Support team will use reasonable endeavors to respond to the requesting user in the timeframe defined on the following table:
|Normal||Routine service requests include how-to questions, product functionality, and other technical or performance issues||24 hours|