Email and phone support for SiteVault Free users are available from Veeva at no additional charge according to these terms. There is no limit to the number of times a user can contact SiteVault Free Support for assistance.
- Support Time: SiteVault Free User Support is available during standard business hours. Standard business hours do not include weekends or public holidays.
Standard business hours Americas (incl. the United States) 8:30 AM – 7 PM EST Europe 8:30AM – 5:30 PM GMT Asia Pacific 7:00AM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
SiteVault Free User Support consists of:
- First-line support includes, but is not be limited to:
- a direct response to users with respect to inquiries concerning the performance, functionality, or operation of the product(s),
- a direct response to users with respect to problems or issues with the product(s),
- a diagnosis of problems or issues of the product(s), and
- a resolution of problems or issues with the product(s).
- Product updates, fixes, security alerts, and critical patch updates
- General releases, limited releases (where applicable), maintenance releases, and documentation updates
- Access to SiteVault Support for assistance through email and phone
SiteVault Free User Support can be reached in the following ways:
- Chat: During standard business hours, click Chat in the lower-right corner to chat with a member of the SiteVault support team. During non-business hours, you can click Help to leave a message and we'll get back to you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The links below provide the most up-to-date information on Veeva Systems' service status. If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed, please contact Customer Support.
Americas Direct Line: +1-800-350-8722 US Toll-Free: +1-800-350-8722 Europe Direct Line: +44-1-865-502-582 Netherlands Toll-Free: 0-800-2658-989 Russia Toll-Free: 8-800-301-4092 France Toll-Free: 0-801-840-214 Germany Toll-Free: 0-800-000-9586 Italy Toll-Free: 800-961-582 Australia Toll-Free: 1-800-290-794
The following items are considered out of scope for standard SiteVault Free User Support:
- Training/how-to sessions
- Modification of customer data
- Setting up reports
- Response Times: SiteVault Free User Support will use reasonable endeavors to respond to the requesting user within the time frame defined on the following table:
Priority Definition First Response Normal Routine service requests includes:
- How-to queries
- Product functionality
- Other technical or performance issues