On This Page
- Overview of Organizations
- Viewing Organizations
- Creating Organizations
- Adding Organizations to Studies
- Deleting Organizations
Overview of Organizations
Organizations are records of important study entities such as a sponsor, pharmacy, or CRO. The organization record can be at the level of your research organization or specific to your site.
The following diagram illustrates the sequences of stages that an organization record can go through during its life:
To view an organization, navigate to the Profiles > Organizations tab and select the organization from the list.
When you create an organization record, you can choose whether the record should apply to all sites in your research organization (recommended for sponsors and CROs) or only to one specific site (recommended for local IRB/IECs and local labs).
Complete the following steps to create an organization:
- In the Profiles > Organizations tab, select Create. The Create Organization dialog box is displayed.
- Select an organization type from the list in the dialog box, then select Continue. The Create [Organization Type] dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the name of the organization.
- If you want to allow the record to be used by all sites in your research organization, select the All [Research Organization Name] Sites option; if you want to limit the record to only the currently selected site, select the Only my current Site [Site Name] option.
- Select Save.
To edit an organization record, select Edit on the organization record page.
Adding Organizations to Studies
See the Studies page for more information on studies and how to add an organization to a study.
To delete an organization record, select Delete from the record’s Actions menu in the list view of organizations or on the organization record detail page.