Learn how to log in and out of SiteVault.
SiteVault and VeevaID
SiteVault uses VeevaID, which is an identity provider system that allows you to use a single login for all Veeva applications.
Users Transitioning to VeevaID in December 2023
After the December 1st release, please log in to SiteVault using the following steps:
- Log in to SiteVault with your current username and password. You’ve initiated the upgrade. You’ll be advised of the change to your username. Click OK.
- Log out of SiteVault.
- Log in to SiteVault again with your new username (your email address) and follow the instructions to retrieve the verification code that SiteVault sent to your email.
On subsequent logins, VeevaID remembers the last email address you used and you only need to enter your password. If you have multiple VeevaID accounts or share a computer with another VeevaID user, you can select Switch user to enter a different email address.
Logging In to SiteVault with VeevaID
- Access your SiteVault at login.veevavault.com.
- Select Log In
- If this is your first time logging in, enter your username (your email address), if not, enter your password.
If you have multiple VeevaID accounts or share a computer with another VeevaID user, you can select Switch user to enter a different email address.
Registering for VeevaID: New SiteVault VeevaID Users
There are two ways to register for a VeevaID account:
- Follow the steps provided in a VeevaID invitation email issued to your email address.
- Self-registration on the VeevaID Homepage. See Learn More About VeevaID for more information.
After 20 minutes of inactivity, your SiteVault session is automatically logged off.
Your VeevaID username is your email address.
VeevaID Password Rules
- Must be eight or more characters in length
- Must have one uppercase letter
- Must have one lowercase letter
- Must have one number