Learn how to log in and out of SiteVault.
Logging in to SiteVault the First Time
You can use the link in your welcome email to set your password and log in to SiteVault for the first time. Complete the following steps to set your password:
- In the email you received, select the Click here to change your password link. A Change Password page is opened in your browser window.
- Enter a password in the New Password field. The password must be at least eight characters and include at least one number and one uppercase letter.
- Reenter your password in the Re-enter New Password field.
- Select Continue. The Home tab of SiteVault is displayed.
You can find your username in your welcome email. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can select the Having trouble logging in? link.
Complete the following steps to log in to SiteVault:
- Either select access SiteVault here in your welcome email or go to login.veevavault.com in your web browser.
- Enter your username in the User Name field. Ensure that you include the at sign (@) and domain in your username, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password in the Password field, then select Log In. The Home tab of SiteVault is displayed.
To log out of SiteVault, select your name in the upper-right corner of SiteVault, then select Log Out.
Didn’t Receive Welcome Email
Follow these steps to retrieve your SiteVault username and a link to set your password:
- Go to login.veevavault.com
- Click “Having trouble logging in?”
- Enter your email address and click Continue
Your SiteVault username will be sent to the email provided with a link to reset your password. If you still do not receive this email, please contact your Site Administrators to ensure you
have been created as a user within SiteVault.